Welcome to our group classes, to Milonga Conexión, and/or to Practilonga Buena Onda! Now that vaccines are widely available, we feel that we can cautiously restart our group classes and social events. Please, if you can, get the vaccine ASAP. We have and we are so happy that we did! The following are our current health precautions in response to the COVID epidemic.
1. Masks- we require that you wear a mask at all times, unless you’re actively eating or drinking.
2. Bracelets- we require that you adhere to our bracelet system, which is designed to communicate each person’s choices.
-Green: A person wearing a green bracelet is willing to dance with anyone.
-Yellow: A person wearing a yellow bracelet is willing to dance with members of their small group of friends or acquaintances. If you don’t know whether or not you are in that person’s group, then you’re not in their group.
-Red: A person wearing a red bracelet is willing to dance only their dance partner. -Silver: We also have silver bracelets. These are for people who claim to have been fully vaccinated.
3. Limited Space-Our group classes are limited to 10 students. Our practicas and milongas take place in Go Dance’s most spacious dance floors and are limited to 40 guests. Pre-registration is recommended.
4. Go Dance Guidelines- Our events will adhere to all of Go Dance’s Health and Safety Policies.
5. Sign in-we require that you sign in (name, phone number, e-mail) before entering the Milonga or Practilonga area.
6. Space- Please stay at the seat you chose when you arrived and don’t move your seats around. The milonga room is big enough so that dancers can still social distance from others not in their in-circle.
7.BYOBS- Bring your own beverage and snacks. We will be selling individual water bottles for $1 each and limited individually wrapped snacks will be provided.
We are confident that with these guidelines we can keep everyone safe. As always, you are the final judge. We will love to see you whenever you feel is the right time for you!
Lindsey and Ricardo.