Buenos Aires Tango Tour!
It’s gonna be fun!
Experience the cultural vibrancy of the birth place of tango. Each day of the Buenos Aires Tango Tour, Lindsey and Ricardo will personally guide you through the Paris of South America, following a carefully curated itinerary designed specifically for you and your fellow travelers. This itinerary will include the best milongas, practicas, classes, dining, shopping, and sightseeing! We will also facilitate all other aspects of your stay, making your time in Buenos Aires as enjoyable and effective as possible. All you need to arrange is your air travel and your passport!
Tour A: Friday Aug 4 – Sun Aug 13
Tour B: Friday Aug 18- Sun Aug 27
– 10 days /9 nights Accommodations (Queen Bed) in an original Tango-Lifestyle Hotel built in the 19th century. The boutique hotel is the quiet neighborhood of Balvanera, but just a few blocks from the main avenue, 200 meters from the Subway. You can go on foot to emblematic places such as El Obelisco, Teatro Colón, Government House, San Telmo-La Boca, Puerto Madero-Natural Reserve, etc. and this area features various bars, tango shows, and salons.
– Private bedroom and bathroom in an 8-bedroom boutique hotel.
– Daily Breakfast
– Transportation to and from the airport
– Daily customized tango itinerary and group outings to milongas, classes, and festival events
– Guided clothing and shoe shopping of the best brands in Buenos Aires
– Customized site-seeing itinerary
– Support for booking private lessons, taxi dancers, etc. with vetted teachers and dancers.
– Safe and private In-house currency exchange at great rates
– Dining recommendations and an ice cream tour of the best heladerías in Buenos Aires
How to secure your spot:
For more information and to secure your spot, please click the following link:
This tour is by invitation only, so please do not share any of this information. If you know someone that we should invite, please let us know.